Everywhere Window Punch
Everywhere Window Punch™ - Square
Create windows anywhere on your page or card – even in the middle!
Unlimited reach: Magnets automatically line up punch while clear alignment grid helps line up perfect repeat punches anywhere on your paper to make window cards faster.
- How to Use:
1. Position alignment grid on paper where you want to punch.
2. Place grid and paper onto punch base until magnets snap into place.
3. Place top of punch into the alignment grid, lining up the notches and push down firmly.
- For Repeat Punching:
Line up edge of previous punch with appropriate grid mark on the alignment guide.
Grid lines are 1/8 inch (0,30cm) apart.
- Size of the patterns : Squares : 1,5" / 3,8 cm - Circles : 2" / 5 cm
- How to take care of punches?
- You have to check that your paper is not too thick, you can punch up to 180g or 210g (according to which punch is used).
- If you want to sharpen the punch because the pattern is not clean, punch sandpaper (thin grain) or aluminium foil.
- If you want to lubricate the border punch because it is too hard to punch, punch several times on greaseproof or kitchen paper, this will lubricate the punch and will extend its lifetime.
- Avoid to wet the punch to avoid rust.