- Ideal for stems and light branches, the Fiskars® Solid™ Bypass Pruner (P131) is durable and easy to use
- Maximum cut capacity: 18 mm dia.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Durable, cast-aluminum handle
- Bypass blade for clean cuts on green, living growth
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
The Fiskars® Solid™ Bypass Pruner (P131) is a durable, easy-to-use tool for trimming stems and thin branches. Its fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp longer, while a low-friction blade coating resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts. Featuring a sturdy, cast-aluminum handle for long-lasting durability, this pruner also has an easy-open lock that protects the blade during transport and storage.