Fiskars PowerGear and PowerLever pruner demonstration
PowerGear™ Hand Pruner P94
Fiskars PowerGear Hand Pruner P94 is a expression of Fiskars design in a tailored hand pruning package. A unique mechanism in the handle ensures a great pair of secateurs for pruning trees to bushes to dead heading. All in all a nice bypass pruner. With the upper handle made from FiberComp™ and lower handle made from PBT this pruner is extremely lightweight and strong while its rotating handle movement ensures that all fingers are used simultaneously and exert an equal but reduced pressure for maximum power and less effort on every cut. And to ensure consistent pruning power, the blades made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensuring that they stay sharper for longer. To further assist the cut, a non stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduce friction and sticking.
- Patented PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting 3.5 times easier compared to standard mechanisms
- Unique rotating handle movement reduces pressure
- Extremely lightweight and strong
- Corrosion resistant extra hard steel (CrMoV) blades stay sharper for longer
- Non-stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction and sticking
- Bypass cutting action for frews twigs and branches up to 26 mm diameter
- Fits medium and larger hand sizes
- Award winning design.
Powerful pruning is easier than ever
Fiskars PowerGear Pruner P94 is a fantastic example of Fiskars design expertise. It has a unique gear mechanism and rotating handle movement, which reduces pressure for maximum power and less effort on every cut. The upper handle made from FiberComp™ and lower handle made from PBT also ensure this pruner is both extremely lightweight and strong, while non-stick coating on upper blade reduces friction and sticking. All in all these secateurs are perfect for pruning trees and bushes as well dead heading with ease.