- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Ultrablade coating keeps blade sharp up to 5X longer than untreated blades while also reducing blade friction and offering excellent rust protection
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Length: 23"
Our powerful shears make shaping and trimming hedges and shrubs easier than ever. The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that traditional hedge shears would struggle to cut. It also means that our hedge shears can be smaller and lighter than other shears, reducing strain on your hands, wrists and muscles when you’re reaching to cut a branch or have a lot of hedge shaping to do.