PowerGear2™ Lopper (25")
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can’t
- Patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Ultrablade coating keeps blade sharp up to 5X longer than untreated blades while also reducing blade friction and offering excellent rust protection
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® enhances comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 25"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-3/4" dia.
Enhanced to maximize leverage where the branch is thickest, so you can power through branches up to 1-3/4" diameter with ease. The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut. This means you can power through thick branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional loppers. Our updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than our original PowerGear® cutting tools.