- Blade carriage displaying cut-line to see where blade will cut. Cuts up to 10 sheets (80 gsm) at once.
- Anti-wear metric and inch measurements for easy guideline. Landscape format up to A3, portrait format up to A4.
- Swing-out ruler extends measuring area for larger paper formats (31 cm). Ruler levels to base surface when extended for more accuracy.
- Rubberised non-slip feet keeps trimmer stable.
- Transparent finger guard clamps paper and protects from fingerprints.
- Rail lock for easy storage.
- Long lasting cutting strip : each side of the strip can be used in 2 different positions = 4 positions before replacing the strip. When worn on one side, flip to use opposite side.
- Works with 28 mm straight blade
- How to change blades: safe and easy way to change blades :
1 - slide the orange button over and lift carriage lid to open.
2 - Grasp the orange blade hub and pull it through gently.
3- Replace the blade aligning the smaller orange hub with the groove inside the carriage. Close the carriage lid and lock.
- How to change cutting strip : Lift the strip thanks to the notch
International Article Number (EAN)