- To embellish crafting projects or create confetti.
- In stainless steel to punch a wide range of materials: paper, plastic, thin leather, thin metal foil, felt and light cardboard…
- Confetti catcher stores punched shapes to be used as embellishment.
- Softgrip® handles for greater comfort and control.
- Colour-coded handles, each matching a pattern..
International Article Number (EAN)
- How to take care of punches?
- You have to check that your paper is not too thick, you can punch up to 180g or 210g (according to which punch is used).
- If you want to sharpen the punch because the pattern is not clean, punch sandpaper (thin grain) or aluminium foil.
- If you want to lubricate the border punch because it is too hard to punch, punch several times on greaseproof or kitchen paper, this will lubricate the punch and will extend its lifetime.
- Avoid to wet the punch to avoid rust.