- Ideal for clean, quick, easy cuts through dead growth, the Fiskars® Solid™ Anvil Pruner (P371) is durable and comfortable
- Maximum cut capacity: 22 mm dia.
- Anvil-style blade for cleaner cuts while pruning dead growth
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Durable steel handle has full SoftGrip™ detail for a secure, comfortable grip
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Made entirely of PVC-free materials
The Fiskars® Solid™ Anvil Pruner (P371) is a durable, comfortable tool designed for easy cuts through stems and branches, with an anvil-style, steel blade that’s ideal for cleaner cuts when pruning dead growth. Its fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp longer, while a low-friction blade coating resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts. The durable steel handle has full SoftGrip™ detail for a secure grip and added comfort, while an easy-open, sliding lock protects the blade during transport and storage.