- Perfect for lifting, transporting and turning larger logs
- Makes arranging wood piles easier
- SoftGtrip™ surface and hooked end of the handle ensures a comfortable, firm grip preventing the tool from slipping out of the hand
- Ultralight and durable FiberComp™ shaft minimizes fatique and makes the shaft virtually unbreakable
- Hooked steel beak with a toothed inlay ensures solid grip.
Get to grips with the heaviest logs
This longer shafted sappie is perfect for lifting and transporting larger logs and arranging wood piles. It has been designed together with professional lumberjacks and emphasis on the design has been placed on lightweight performance, excellent grip and superior tool blade development making it perfect for working longer with heavier logs. Use it with one or both hands, a hooked sculpted steel beak with its toothed inlay guarantees a solid grip.