Powergear Aviation snip Offset left cut
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including sheet metal, ductwork, drywall corners, metal studs, siding, soffit, fascia, drip edge, gutters and more
- PowerGear® patent-pending technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut
- Optimized handle span truly fits your grip, allowing you to apply more power without sacrificing cut length
- Offset blades allow you to cut through the center of the sheet, keeping your hand away from the materials you’re cutting
- Forged, heat-treated steel blades and handle are 40% stronger for long life and durability
- Extended forged blade tang improves strength
- Blades can be locked from above or the side
- Grips are pinned and glued to prevent rotation and separation
- Micro-serrated edges grip slippery materials for better control without damaging materials
- Easy Action™ handle opens automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Ergonomic handle with Softgrip® and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Cuts up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel
- Cut length: 11/2"
- Tested to exceed ASME B107.16 standard for aviation snip durability
Make tough cuts with heavy-duty PowerGear® aviation snips that give you over 40% more power.Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of aviation snips that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerGear® technology gives you over 40% more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. This ingenious technology also helps utilize more of your strength by preventing overextension without sacrificing cut length. An ergonomic, spring-assisted handle helps reduce hand fatigue and features Softgrip® for enhanced dexterity and comfort. Plus, an offset design allows you to cut through the center and keeps your hand away from the materials you’re cutting. Forged, heat-treated steel blades and a forged handle improve strength and durability. The snips can be locked from above or the side and cut a range of heavy-duty materials.