- Fiskars and Iittala, two iconic design brands, have partnered to offer products featuring the bold sketchbook patterns of Oiva Toikka
- One of the greatest names in design, Finnish artist Oiva Toikka is known internationally for imaginative glass art, set and fashion design and more
- Toikka’s “PomPom” comes to life on the ergonomic handle of Fiskars general purpose scissors
- High quality stainless steel blades are durable and long-lasting, HRC 57
- Ergonomically designed handle ensures comfort and a good grip
- Cuts thick and thin materials
- Scissors are hand-tested at the factory, ensuring premium, long-lasting quality
- Right handed
- Length 21cm
- Made in Billnäs, Finland, based on an over 365-year tradition of craftsmanship
This Fiskars X Iittala Collection unites two iconic design brands that celebrate the unexpected joys of everyday life. It is with honour that they bring bold, joyful patterns of Finnish artist and designer Oiva Toikka’s sketch book to life. Toikka’s bold “PomPom” print embodies the artist’s embrace of the unpredictable. Said Toikka, “I trust in accidents and misunderstandings.” General purpose scissors cut thick and thin materials to complete various cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office. Their sharp, high-quality stainless steel blades guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, while an ergonomic handle offers comfort and control. Each pair of Fiskars scissors are tested by hand before leaving the factory, to ensure premium and long-lasting quality. Made in Billnäs, Finland, based on an over 365-year tradition of craftsmanship.
The new Fiskars x Iittala collection
Fiskars and Iittala – two Finnish icons – have long been synonymous with timeless, high-quality Nordic design. Now the two brands have joined forces to create an imaginative new home décor collection – all topped off with six sketchbook prints of another Finnish legend, artist and designer Oiva Toikka.